Naan pizza is a super simple, quick and most importantly, a delicious dinner. I first tried naan pizza a few years back when my brother made some and put them on the BBQ. So good! Use your favourite toppings. Pizza topping options are many. Basil for me is a must on pizza. The two pizzas pictured here are:
- 1 whole wheat naan bread
- half a sliced roma tomato
- 4 bocconcini slices
- a little grated mozza
- salt & pepper
- drizzle/guzzle olive oil
- 1/2 crushed garlic
- Almost forgot! I added a few slivered almonds for crunchiness and fun!
- 1 whole wheat naan (I told my son it was white)
- Pizza sauce, couple of tablespoons
- grated mozza cheese to taste
- basil leaves for decoration and flavour, of course
Directions (if you must know):
I heated the oven to 400 degrees F.
I cooked the pizzas for 10 minutes.
I took my photos and ate my pizza shortly after (the bottom one).
Nutrition info: satisfaction factor was high, fullness level was perfect, the pizza has carbs, protein, fats...everything you need. Super balanced.
I truly love naan pizzas!