Fluffy Paleo Bread
Updated: Apr 10
After 6 days into my 7 day Paleo diet, I discovered this fluffy, yummy Paleo bread. I modified the original recipe a little. Here is a link to the original recipe:
It's so nice having eggs and "toast" this morning!
1.25 cup arrowroot starch
0.25 cup almond meal
0.25 cup coconut flour
0.75 cup ground flax seeds
4 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. sea salt
0.25 cup unsweetened almond milk + squeeze lemon
0.25 cup olive oil
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, combine flours, salt, baking soda, flax.
3. Pour almond milk in a cup and squeeze a bit of lemon. Let stand for 5 minutes.
4. In another bowl, beat eggs. Add almond milk and lemon. Add olive oil. Mix well.
5. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Mix well.
6. Grease a cake pan with coconut butter or butter (I used butter...sorry)
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
8. Yay! It's Paleo bread!